|TOTAL LOAN AMOUNT||AMOUNT FOR ASSIGNMENT||INTEREST
The following London property secured loan is available for sale, by the way of an equitable assignment, providing to the investor an annual return of 6.0%.
The security properties for the loan are 1st legal charges on:
1. A mixed use building built circa 1970’s;
2. A four-bedroom, three storey (ground to second floor) end terrace house;
3. First floor conversion flats within two c.1900 mid-terrace Victorian shops;
4. A two-bedroom, one-bathroom purpose built flat arranged over the second floor;
5. A two-bedroom, one-bathroom purpose built flat arranged over the first floor in a mixed use building;
6. Nine new build flats, forming a new third floor of the building.
The total value of all six properties amounts to £6,605,000, property 1 is located in Essex, property 2 is located in Wanstead, property 3 is located in Walthamstow, while properties 4, 5 & 6 are located in Leyton, London.
The achievable market rental income is at £367,400 per annum, for all six properties.
The borrower intends to repay the loan by refinancing.