|TOTAL LOAN AMOUNT||AMOUNT FOR ASSIGNMENT||INTEREST
The subject property comprises a self contained (formerly 3 bedroom) flat located on the first floor of a building arranged to provide residential accommodation on lower ground, ground, first, second and attic floors. Each floor provides one self contained apartment.
The property is of traditional construction with sold brick walls under a pitched tile roof. The building is typical of this area with a white stucco finish to part. Access to the property is via the gable end, which has a frontage onto Gledhow Gardens.
A central common staircase provides access to the upper floors. The subject property originally comprised 3 bedrooms (albeit in a dated condition) prior to its recent purchase, although at the time of the inspection works of refurbishment had commenced at it was in a shell condition.
The property is located within a building situated end terrace at the junction of Gledhow Gardens with Bolton Gardens within The Boltons Conservation Area and the London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Centred around St. Mary's church in The Boltons, this area was developed by the Gunter family between 1845 and 1870. The conservation area itself runs from Collingham Gardens in the north, Fulham Road in the south, Redcliffe Square in the west and Drayton Gardens in the east.
The area is dominated by large stucco fronted houses with good gardens, many of which have been converted and split into flats. Some of the streets within the area are widely regarded as London's finest addresses and the area is internationally popular, but particularly with buyers and tenants from the UK, Europe, the US and Arabia.
This is an established and exclusive residential area within walking distance of local services and facilities. This includes Gloucester Road and Earls Court London underground stations both of with are located approximately 0.25 miles from the property.