|TOTAL LOAN AMOUNT||AMOUNT FOR ASSIGNMENT||INTEREST
The property is a two storey semi-detached building constructed around 1935.
The property was originally constructed with traditional cavity brick walls under a double pitched tile roof with solid concrete floor and first and second floor over suspended timber joists.
The property is in the course of reconstruction and has been stripped back to shell. The borrower has installed a loft floor above the roof, which will comprise a studio flat comprising one room and en-suite accommodation. The first floor will accommodate 4 rooms each with an en-suite. The ground floor will include communal kitchen and utility room.
There is a single storey addition to the rear of the property which was previously used a s a surgery waiting room. The applicant will be seeking to gain planning consent for the extension to be converted into a one bedroom flat.
The property is located on a long road within the administrative borough of Harrow, which at the last recorded census had a population of 80,213. The nearest underground station is Canons Park and the Harrow and Wealdstone Railway station is a few minutes away, also providing links directly into Central London.
All local amenities are within a short distance from the subject property; including primary and secondary schools and retail and community services.